Twin Cities Campus
Supply Chain & Operations Management Minor
Supply Chain & Operations
Curtis L. Carlson School of Management
Supply chain and operations management focuses on process excellence from both intra-organizations and inter-organizational points of view.
This program is available:
Students may not complete this minor unless they are a degree-seeking Carlson School student with a declared major.
For information about University of Minnesota admission requirements, visit the Office of Admissions website.
SCO 3056 - Supply Chain Planning and Control (4.0 cr)
SCO 3059 - Quality Management and Lean Six Sigma (4.0 cr)
Take 2 or more course(s) totaling 4 or more credit(s) from the following:
· SCO 3041 - Project Management (2.0 cr)
· SCO 3045 - Sourcing and Supply Management (2.0 cr)
· SCO 3048 - Transportation and Logistics Management (2.0 cr)
· SCO 3051 - Service Management (2.0 cr)
· SCO 3061 - Lean Thinking (2.0 cr)
· SCO 3072 - Managing Technologies in the Supply Chain (2.0 cr)