Twin Cities Campus
Curtis L. Carlson School of Management
See major description for more information.
This program is available:
This minor is only available to students admitted to another degree program in the Carlson School of Management.
ACCT 5101 - Intermediate Accounting I (4.0 cr)
ACCT 5102W - Intermediate Accounting II [WI] (4.0 cr)
Take 4 or more credit(s) from the following:
· ACCT 3201 - Intermediate Management Accounting (2.0 cr)
· ACCT 5135 - Fundamentals of Federal Income Tax (4.0 cr)
· ACCT 5160 - Financial Statement Analysis (2.0 cr)
· ACCT 5180 - Consolidations and Advanced Reporting (2.0 cr)
· ACCT 5310 - International Accounting (2.0 cr)